Investment companies must file forms electronically, using the EDGAR system. Additionally, the SEC adopted final rule amendment 33-9006 requiring mutual funds companies to provide their risk/return summaries in eXtensible Business Reporting Language (“XBRL”) for certain forms. Our team can prepare and file any Investment Company forms ensuring SEC compliance.
Below is a list of forms we file but not limited to:
- Registration form – N1-A
- Definitive Materials – 497
- Post Effective Amendments – 485BPOS
- Annual notice of Securities – 24F-2
- Shareholder Report – N-CSR
- Semi-Annual Report – N-CEN
- Sales literature – 40-24B2
- Fidelity bond – 40-17G
Get more information on Investment Company Filing Requirements here.