Investment companies must file forms electronically, using the EDGAR system. Additionally, the SEC adopted final rule amendment 33-9006 requiring mutual funds companies to provide their risk/return summaries in eXtensible Business Reporting Language (“XBRL”) for certain forms. Our team can prepare and file any Investment Company forms ensuring SEC compliance.
Below is a list of forms we file but not limited to:
• Registration form - N1-A
• Definitive Materials - 497
• Post Effective Amendments - 485BPOS
• Annual notice of Securities - 24F-2
• Shareholder Report - N-CSR
• Semi-Annual Report - N-SAR
• Sales literature – 40-24B2
• Fidelity bond - 40-17G
Get more information on Investment Company Filing Requirements here.