EDGAR Filing Service
EDGAR Solutions provides EDGAR Filing service for many US GAAP and IFRS Filers. We have streamlined the process to include iXBRL Tagging, Mutual Fund and Section 16 Filings, Newswire Releases, Printing and Distribution.
What is EDGAR?
EDGAR® is the Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval system, which performs automated collection, validation, indexing, acceptance and forwarding of submissions by companies and others who are required by law to file forms with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Filings can be submitted to EDGAR Monday – Friday 6a.m. to 10p.m. EST, excluding Weekends and Federal holidays. EDGAR filings must occur by 5:30 p.m. EST to receive the same-day filing date.
Let’s get started on the Filing Process!
To file SEC forms, filers must first have EDGAR Access Codes to file with the SEC. See instructions on applying for access codes on our Form ID page. Once you have obtained your filing codes see the Filing process below:
The Filing Process
- Email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include CIK, CCC of Company or Individual. (For filing certain Forms such as 3, 4, 5, SC13D, SC13G include Subject Company, CIK, IRS Number)
- We accept Word, Excel, PPT, PDF, RTF, JPG, IMG formats
- We confirm receipt of your files
- Specify when you want a proof and the filing date
- Make any last edits and email us
- We format your documents to SEC specifications
- We run quality checks and TEST file
- Email us your consent to LIVE file
- Specify person(s) to receive the SEC’s Confirmation
Some of the many SEC forms we file includes but not limited to:
- Annual Report – 10K
- Quarterly Report – 10Q
- Current Report – 8K
- Large Trader – 13H, 13H-A
- Regulation A – 1-A
- Regulation Crowdfunding – C, C-AR
- Registration Statements – S1, S2
- Proxy Statements – 14A, 14C
- Ownership Reports – Forms 3, 4, 5
- Schedule of beneficial ownership – SC13d
- Schedule of beneficial ownership – SC13g
- Proposed sale of Securities – Form 144
- Notification of Late Filing – Form 12b-25
Additionally, see the complete list of SEC forms at sec.gov.