EDGAR® is the Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval system, which performs automated collection, validation, indexing, acceptance and forwarding of submissions by companies and others who are required by law to file forms with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Let's get started! Filers must first have EDGAR Access Codes to file with the SEC. You can apply for these codes by completing an online Form ID application and submitting to the SEC. How to prepare and submit Form ID. Contact us when you have received your codes and are ready to file to email@example.com.
Some of the many downloadable forms and templates we convert and file includes but not limited to:
- Annual Report - 10K
- Quarterly Report - 10Q
- Current Report - 8K
- Registration Statements - S1, S2
- Proxy Statements - 14A, 14C
- Ownership Reports - Forms 3, 4, 5
- Schedule of beneficial ownership - sc13d
- Schedule of beneficial ownership - sc13g
- Proposed sale of Securities - form144
- Notification of Late Filing - form12b-25
You can get all forms from the SEC with instructions here.
Get your first filing FREE on us (applies to certain small forms and excluding XBRL)!