Form 13F – Investment Manager Filing
EDGAR Solutions offers 13F Filing Service with fast turnaround. Download and complete Form 13F and 13F Information Table, email to us and we will prepare, validate and provide a PDF proof for review. Once the 13F has been submitted, we will provide you with the SEC Notice.
What is 13F and who must file?
Form 13F-HR is the quarterly holdings report filed by Institutional Investment Manager pursuant to Section 13(f) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
An Institutional Investment Manager with at least $100 million or more in assets under management is required to file 13F within 45 days after calendar quarter.
What information must be reported on Form 13F?
Form 13F filings must include:
- the issuer name listed in alphabetical order and must match SEC’s Official list;
- a description of the class of securities;
- the number of shares owned;
- fair market value of the securities;
- and each securities CUSIP
The Official List of Section 13(f) Securities is available shortly after the end of each calendar quarter on the SEC’s website.
What are the filing deadlines for 13F?
- 1Q 2023 (March) – May 15, 2023 (Monday)
- 2Q 2023 (June) – August 14, 2023 (Monday)
- 3Q 2023 (September) – November 14, 2023 (Tuesday)
- 4Q 2023 (December) – February 14, 2024 (Wednesday)
What are other forms filed by Institutional Investment Manager?
In addition, Institutional Investment Manager may file 13F-CTR (Confidential Treatment Report) and 13F-NT (Notice Report).
FAQ on Form 13F
Contact a Sales Representative to file Form 13F. 904-363-0506.
This information has been obtained from www.sec.gov and believed to be reliable, but cannot be guaranteed for accuracy. Consult with legal counsel before relying on the information provided.